School of Business and Professional Studies
Glenn Worthington, Ed.D., Dean, School of Business and Professional Studies
Sharon Floyd, Ed. D., Associate Dean, School of Business and Professional Studies
Monica Shukla, Ph. D., Associate Dean, School of Business and Professional Studies
Diana Echols, D.M.
Helen Eckmann, Ed.D.
Charmaine Felder, Ph.D., CPA
Deborah Ferber, D.B.A
Laura Galloway, M.A.
David Gonzalez, D.P.A.
Janet Cooper Jackson, Ph.D., Professor Emeritus
Jalin B. Johnson, Ed.D.
Gale Mazur, Ed. D.
Tammy Pao, Ph. D.
Benjamin Perez, M.S.
Tim Perez, D.Sc.
Diane Singer, M.B.A.
Undergraduate Degree Programs
- Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership
- Accelerated Bachelor of Business Administration to Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Credit Hour)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Competency Based)
- Bachelor of Science in Computing Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (Competency Based)
Graduate Degree Programs
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Public Administration
- Master of Science in Human Resources
- Business Administration
- Executive Certificate in Public and Nonprofit Leadership
- Health Administration
- Human Resources
- Organizational Leadership
- Public Administration
Students seeking a certificate program only are not eligible for financial aid. Courses taken after completion of a degree program in order to complete the certificate are not eligible for financial aid.